Sunday, November 9, 2008

gooooooo ferencvaros!!!!!!!!

Today was the best day ever. woke up, played power hour, then went to the stadium for the soccer game. Bank (do not forget, this is pronounced "bonk"), our european integration and the EU professor, is the vice president of the fan club. this makes him a huge celebrity. we met him (me, kelsey, and carolina), and he got us in for free, got us free beer, and they opened about 7 gates so we could get where we were going. it was awesome. then we just stood there and got drunker with Bank. Our team won!!!! They're called Ferenc Varos I guess. Ferenc means prince, and I don't know what varos means, but after the game we bought team scarves, then people kept trying to talk to us about it,, unforuntaely we stil don't speak Hungarian. Sorry, I am still drunk. Bank is my hero.

No comments: